Crap Left On The Moon
A grant program out of New Mexico called The Lunar Legacy Project compiled a list of all the crap we’ve left on the moon. Among other things, 1 Pair of Tongs, Small and Large Urine Collection Assembly (eww), and Film Magazines. It’s not specified, but we’re assuming issues of Premiere.
The list is sufficient, but incomplete. What it did not include was redacted by the government, however one of the perks of Barack Obama as president is that every citizen – WHO HAPPENS TO BE BLACK – is given access to highly classified memorandums upon verbal request, excepting, obviously, the Jackson family and Ving Rhames. Here’s what they left out:
- (1) Alabamian version of the bible.
- (1) Floating chessboard, opening maneuver en passant: white takes black pawn, e5.
- Alice Kramden.
- (1) Vinyl copy of 1993 single “Over Now” from the album Coverdale & Page, autographed by David Coverdale. Not mint, having been dropped in a puddle of moon water (possibly, evidence of life).
- (2) Makeshift shrines devoted to David Coverdale, surrounded by extinguished candles, and species droppings (unknown).
- Marijuana cigarettes (several).
- (1) Particle laser pointed at the sun.
- (10) thousand lost television remote controls.
- Neil Armstrong’s vibrator.